Been Thinking Lately.. (Semi-Rant)

You'll find someone in time, as will I :)

I'm 20, and I have NO IDEA what I want to do, so good luck :p

Life is a puzzle I guess, and some parts will just slot together for you.

Lately i've been thinking about since i'm nearly grown up (turning 18 in 4 months...which is a scary thought haha) but i've been thinking about my future, what i want to do for a living, where i think i might want to live etc...and i've also been thinking about marriage (i don't plan on marrying soon fyi:p) but i've been thinking about women in general and i wonder why does it seem harder and harder to find a "good" girl these days?

i want the kind of girl who isn't caught up in superficial things like what kind of clothes she thinks she needs to fit in, doesn't want gaudy expensive gifts for every major holiday and is just down to earth. the kind of girl who just likes the simpler things in life, handpicked flowers instead of gaudy jewelry (not that jewelry is bad), nice walks through the country instead of eating out every night.

it gets to where i hate turning the tv on because of just what is on tv now, call me old fashioned but some of the things that the mainstream media promotes just don't set right with me. all the songs about drugs and substance abuse, sex and just the whole gangsta/urban lifestyle just don't appeal to me.

and the kind of men that women tend to fall for these days, think about it....a good many go for the guy who is a complete jerk, he's pushy, loud, controlling and just doesn't know how to treat a girl with the respect they deserve and won't get a job, just takes everything and wants to be catered to. hell i will admit, i am not much of a "package", i'm not some ripped stud, i'm not destined to be a rich doctor or a laywer, i'm a poor a** dirt farmer but i work hard and make a honest living and i treat people nicely and go out of my way to help folks.

i like to think the Good Lord has that kind of girl lined up out there for me somewhere but until then i guess i'll keep waiting:p

Hey dude , firstly i am sure if you look hard enough and dont just go for the first gir you can find someone special
I am 16 and i honestly have no clue what i want to be , or any of that other stuff , like right now i am thinking of joining the police , i dunno if my parents are impressed but thats what i wanna do so yeah go with what your heart says to do dont listen to or pay any attention to what other people are doing or want you to do
As for the girl , well yeah . you want the kinda girl that aint just gonna break up with you cos you arent spending loads of money on them buying them $1000 rings and dresses just for the sake of it ,
As for the mainstream media , what can i say except in todays society sex sells as for the whole 'gangsta culture ' i honestly fcking hate that , all theese pretend gangsters fucking annoy me , i live in a very urban area so i see it day in day out and its just so annoying its unbeliveable . People that treat women with no respect and just walk all over everyone yet expect people to be nice back sicken me as well , and yet girls like this kinda thing honestly its horrible ,If i can every afford to i am moving out to the country myself or at least out of this realy urabnised area

Dude you know what if people are nice to me tho i make an effort to go out of my way to help them and am nice back whatever else . Yet if someone isnt nice to me why should i go out of my way for them to help them . Screw them they obviously dont deserve my time

im kind of the same, although most girls like their shopping, and crap like that. doesnt really bother me. as long as the girl has a nice personality then everything else is just a bonus, eg: looks, etc.

^^^^ yeah too right, if the girl can laugh at herself then you know youre on to a winner. altho looks are a great plus going into a must have catergory

yea, but personality is more important to me, obviously good looks to back that up would be great

yea, but personality is more important to me, obviously good looks to back that up would be great
personality is more of a plus to me as well dude_se, she needs to be someone who is easy to talk to and you like spending time with.

^^^^ yeah too right, if the girl can laugh at herself then you know youre on to a winner. altho looks are a great plus going into a must have catergory

Your right, and in a way looks do matter, your are (almost always) attracted to someone because of the way they look, it's what catches your eye when your at a mall or something. i'm sure 99 out of a 100 want the person they are interested in to be mildly good looking, i mean you wouldn't date someone who looked like this
ugly%20girl.jpg

..at least, i dont THINK you would:p

waah! shes a beauty mate!! you do have to be mildly physically attractive at first in order to catch your eye its only natural for a bloke to do this. woman on the other hand might put looks more down the list. they might find more attractive someone who looks like they can provide for a family and have security in the home.

Oh man don't even begin to start worrying like that about women. It will tear you apart inside. My advice is to just go with the flow and continue living life as usual.

Back
Top Bottom