Bears Packers tonight!!!!!!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Yeah, I'm excited, cause I'm a packers fan, and they are doing good this year, and I hope they keep it up tonight!!

Big rivelry between bears and packers, if you didnt know.

Harvard won their game against Marengo, thats a really long High school riverly, since 1922. Since 1922, our record is 55-24-4 So, basically, we are better than marengo. The score on Friday was 49-7, and its cause we let them get that 7 points, lol. Last quarter, we put in out sophmores, and Freshman or something. Marengo just sucks this year, record of 0-7, not good!! Ours is 1-5 I think.

Go Packers!!
Go Hornets!!

I am a HUGE Bears fan, but I don't know about this one. I think the Packers are going to take this one. Bears haven't been playing their best this year. Well, maybe they have, but its not good enough...

absolutely no idea what your talking about lol.

ill have a wild guess and say college 'football' ? which by the way i have no idea how to play and that record of yours is jus a load of numbers to me lol.

but hey i hope the team your rooting for wins

Bears SUCK!, not a packers fan or anything but still....

GO SEAHAWKS!!!...STEELERS SUCK!!!!.....GOT LUCKY!!!!...WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE GAME AT HOME.....STEELERS SUCK....HAWKS RULE!!:p

OMG, how did they loose!!! They did great in teh first half, than in the second, they sucked!!! That last pass, I thought that might be able to tie it up, so close!!

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAH ha haha.. haha....

in your face, packers. ill be honest, i didnt think the bears would be able to do it, but they did.. talk about total pwnage... :)

Yeah, I'm really not surprised, you get pumped when you are doing bad, and you are playing a rival, its like that game at the end of last year, just reversed, lol. Now I have to go to school tuesday... And I will probably get crap, cause I talked crap, lol.

pwnage?!? it was 20-27 and the packers DOMINATED the first half, they had 341 total offense....in the first half, although the turnovers really KILLED green bay, cant wait til next week, seattle finally gets a prime time game :D

Back
Top Bottom