battlefront problem

jesus im talking about yer drivers you nonce - not actually your butlers as drivers cos i no u dont have money for those, drivers are free! YES, EURIKA FREE - £0 $000000 NOTHING, GO TO ATI.COM YOU BLEEDING FOOOL

When one gains employment, one gains the means to earn themselves a living, so that they may purchase life's necessities such as food, utilities, crack, and whores. Of course, one's income is tax deductable, so much so that a high paid employment is required to not be in the status of being a bum.

I know some people who think they're too special to get jobs, how wrong they are. They'll never be able to afford alcohol, drugs, whores, Black Sabbath albums, or any other vital commodities. Of course, you could deviate from society's normal path of affairs and purchase yourself a new graphics card, elevating thyself to a state of gaming nirvana.

Don't be a Zoe - get a job.

What the hell has wikipedia got to do with that post? Anyone else understand it?

For some reason, I think this RenegadeAndy character has something to do with the UK31337 thing. In his sig it says referred by UK31337, and both of their locations are St. Andrews, North Korea.....

I don't know, but something's going on.

"Of course, you could deviate from society's normal path of affairs and purchase yourself a new graphics card, elevating thyself to a state of gaming nirvana."

That made me lol. But it's probably the same person. This is kinda entertaining though, unlike the tubgirl spammer awhile back.

Back
Top Bottom