Baseball for me?

Go play. I played for 14 years, gave it up this year because I'm going into racing, as Ron you well know.

Everybody needs something to do.

From your pic, are you going into karting? I've got a relative into that...sad to say he's not that great but he's only like 13 so he's got a ways to go. My dream is to someday race dirt track as a hobby...maybe street stock or something..nothing too expensive...although I'd love to take a lap in a 410 Outlaw Sprint :D Donny Schatz FTW!

From your pic, are you going into karting? I've got a relative into that...sad to say he's not that great but he's only like 13 so he's got a ways to go. My dream is to someday race dirt track as a hobby...maybe street stock or something..nothing too expensive...although I'd love to take a lap in a 410 Outlaw Sprint :D Donny Schatz FTW!

Ya, this year is karting only. I've already gotten within .03 of a track record my first time out on old tires and a bad gear ratio, needless to say, I'm quite comfy behind the wheel. :D

Next year I'll hopefully be moving to stock cars, we'll see. Not sure if it'll be a hobby type asphalt situation or dirt stock racing. My goal is to get a chevy monte carlo. Anyway, next year will either be much faster karts, or full sized cars, still remains to be seen.

Now:
n1193610835_30683779_8521.jpg

Next year:
4661035636055-88-monte-carlo-ThundercarHobbysportsma.jpg

Ya, this year is karting only. I've already gotten within .03 of a track record my first time out on old tires and a bad gear ratio, needless to say, I'm quite comfy behind the wheel. :D

Next year I'll hopefully be moving to stock cars, we'll see. Not sure if it'll be a hobby type asphalt situation or dirt stock racing. My goal is to get a chevy monte carlo. Anyway, next year will either be much faster karts, or full sized cars, still remains to be seen.

Yeah...my dad used to race hobby stock on dirt at a track about 20 miles from our house...then he injured his back and had to sell everything. Life is PITA.

He had a Cutlass, but Monte's are amazing as well.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and what karting class are you in?

Back
Top Bottom