Baseball is gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg

Please send the two minutes I wasted to the following address:

Thelis Ziley
Computer Forums Mods
CF Land, 88888

Yet another thread and another post of what we can all expect from you. Your sense of humor is apparently childish and yet I think it's questionable whether or not another child would actually laugh at this. It's just lame on all levels. Save yourself what little dignity you have and avoid posting something you might think is funny cause chances are- it's not. We'd be much happier if you didn't waste our time.

Wow, you guys are so uptight. It's a video for f*ck sake. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Also, no one really cares if you like it or not. Also, what is with you thinking your much better than anyone else. What is so great about mature? You don't have any fun that way. The stupidest things in life are normally the most entertaining. Don't try to deny that. Every member who stays here is probably going to turn into a Brookfield later in life.

Wow, you guys are so uptight. It's a video for f*ck sake. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Also, no one really cares if you like it or not. Also, what is with you thinking your much better than anyone else. What is so great about mature? You don't have any fun that way. The stupidest things in life are normally the most entertaining. Don't try to deny that. Every member who stays here is probably going to turn into a Brookfield later in life.

Gotta watch it to be able to see if we like it or not mate. I didnt find it funny at all, but thats just me.

Oh noooo....... not more Brookys.

No, we just don't like stupid things.

It is a video, so what exactly are you bitching about for fucks sake?

We need to watch it, to know we don't like it.

You just think no one cares because you're an outcast. Story of your life.

No one every said anything about thinking were better then anyone else.

Maturity is the only thing that gets you anywhere in life.

The stupidest things in life can be entertaining, but aren't always the most entertaining. Maybe in your life; (See story of your life "OutCast").

I just did deny it.

Whats wrong with Maruice? He has done many great things in life, and is a very nice man. He is just not very computer literate. We however have this advantage over him, so we will all go on to do great things, be nice people, and be computer literate. Thanks for acknowledging that.

baseball is the second best sport, right behind football, and in front of Rugby,

it was the biggest waste of 2 minutes in my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom