Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-27-2007, 07:35 AM   #1
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK
Default Bar Joke

This bartender is in a bar, when this really hot chick walks up and says in a sexy seductive voice, "May I please speak to your manager?" He says, "Not right now, is there anything I can help you with?" She replies, "I don't know if your the man to talk to...its kind of personal..."

Thinking he might get lucky, he goes, "I'm pretty sure I can handle your problem, miss." She then looks at him with a smile, and puts two of her fingers in his mouth...and he begins sucking them, thinking "I'm in!!!"

She goes, "Can you give the manager something for me?" The bartender nods...yes. "Tell him there's no toilet paper in the ladies restroom."

A koala walks into a bar one night, slams his paw down on the table, and orders a drink. When he's done, slam goes his paw again for more. This goes on for about half an hour, and just when he was going to do it again, the barkeep told him if he was looking for a good time, there was some one in the back room who could help him, the koala decides why not and goes into the back room. There he meets a prostitute who is waiting for him. That night he has the best sex he has ever had. After the prostitute turns to the koala and says, "How about my money," the koala looked confused and the prostitute brought out a dictionary and it said...PROSTITUTE: Has sex for money.

So in response the koala turn to the definition for the koala and it says. KOALA: Eats bush and leaves.

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:39 AM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Bar Joke

Oldies, but still funny

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #3
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Steff

Lmao, I had a mouse full of sandwich when I was reading them!
Steff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:41 AM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

What ya doing with a mouse? I think all that alcohol over the weekend has fried ya brain
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:43 AM   #5
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Steff

haha rofl, i mean mouth lmao
Steff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:22 AM   #6
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Oldies, but still funny
Pffft feeling old today, leave me alone to my reminiscing

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:23 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

lol "eats bush and leaves"

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote