Ban Smoking ???

I agree with having the law, for congested public areas that is, such as small resturaunts and stuff, where one can ruin it for the rest.
Although, if they want to smoke outside, go for it.

~~~NETUSER~~~ said:
Yes, it is all down to chocice. If u wanna smoke , u can

Yes, exactly. But most importantly, in areas such as our College - the non smokers are not forced to inhale our smoke, they have a seperate area to sit in if they wish.

Damn it Slayer, I keep thinking your Netuser!!!

I have to disagree with you man, People used to smoke in public places so it wasn't other people's fault....

FuRgy said:
Damn it Slayer, I keep thinking your Netuser!!!

I have to disagree with you man, People used to smoke in public places so it wasn't other people's fault....

But where does the line get drawn? Does it mean us smokers can only smoke at home? Or only at dedicated smoking areas within shops/schools/restaurants? If the first option, alot of companies are goin to lose alot of customers.

YAH, the smoking thing is getting out of hand...

Up here on the eastcoast, their trying to ban it all together...But people have a right to smoke.

I mean they bombarded us with tv advertizing , practically making it look cool to do it.

Then all of a sudden , they realize it's very bad & knowing it's addictive as coffee.

yeh it is bad for ya, but whether you want to ruin your lungs or not it's their choice, if they ban it entirely, everyone will probably just keep doing it anyway, depending onhow well enforced it is.
besides, I think most are kind enough to not smoke in really congested areas where it might bother others, there doesn't need to be a law really.

crazyman143 said:
yeh it is bad for ya, but whether you want to ruin your lungs or not it's their choice, if they ban it entirely, everyone will probably just keep doing it anyway, depending onhow well enforced it is.
besides, I think most are kind enough to not smoke in really congested areas where it might bother others, there doesn't need to be a law really.

exactly! well said, crazyman

besides, a small bit of smoke from a person near you probably isn't going to kill you... it takes quite a few years.

Back
Top Bottom