Ban Smoking ???

David Lindon

Golden Master
Yesterday a law was passed in britain making it illegal to smoke in enclosed public spaces.

Do you agree with this?

David Lindon said:
Yesterday a law was passed in britain making it illegal to smoke in enclosed public spaces.

Do you agree with this?

Hell no - if you hang around with a smoker while he/she is smoking, that's you're own fault. Don't like the idea of inhaling other peoples' smoke? Move away.

i'll have ta agree w/Slayer....he's right, if people are stupid enough to stand next to someone that smokes

That's their own fault....

Smoking a substance without knowing what it really is, is common among the whole planet. What really is tobacco????? A relative to a weed that is poison. The word tobacco is only a misleading influnence. Those that have sensablity can see that the stuff is a certain type of weed that is dangerous to your health. Why are there many smokers, they started young and there sensablity is hindered to sense the differance. I think the advanced should ban or inform others to such anti devices as "tobacco" but will those that are uneducated see or understand??

Hey Daved Lindon hope you might get a chance to visit my threads at electric avenue. I hope to know you better, takes time you know to find out others interest. I'm for you, not agains't you. Just to let you know....

See you in the lounge......
electric avenue

I have to agree with Armitron, smoking IS dangerous.
I think it is good banning smoking, sometimes moving away from someone is noty possible.

ARMITRON said:

Smoking a substance without knowing what it really is, is common among the whole planet. What really is tobacco????? A relative to a weed that is poison. The word tobacco is only a misleading infunence. Those that have sensablity can see that the stuff is a certain type of weed that is dangerous to your health. Why are there many smokers, they started young and there sensablity is hindered to sense the differance. I think the advanced should ban or inform others to such anti devices as "tobacco" but will those that are uneducated see or understand??

Hey Daved Lindon hope you might get a chance to visit my threads at electric avenue. I hope to know you better, takes time you know to find out others interest. I'm for you, not agains't you. Just to let you know....

See you in the lounge......
electric avenue

I myself am a smoker, and yes, even I admit that Smoking is severely damaging to your/my health, I know that and always have done. I smoke out of my own free will. Take my College's break, for example. The non smokers choose whether or not to sit with us in the Smoking Area. If they don't, that's fine with us. If they do, the more the merrier. They too realise that inhaling our smoke is dangerous, but the choice, is theirs.

Back
Top Bottom