bahama's cruise

luckyduck1

Fully Optimized
ok so no shit, i just won a 4 day 3 night cruise to the bahamas! it's for me and a friend, and im totally psyched.

you know those stupid clear boxes they have at random places (ie the movies, a restraunt, etc) well mine was at a fast food place and as a joke me and two of my friends filled it out and i got a call back!

yay me!

When ya picking me up lol :)
EDIT
Just thinking. . .your screen name is canny appropriate here, aint it :)

luckyduck said:
ok so no shit, i just won a 4 day 3 night cruise to the bahamas! it's for me and a friend, and im totally psyched.

you know those stupid clear boxes they have at random places (ie the movies, a restraunt, etc) well mine was at a fast food place and as a joke me and two of my friends filled it out and i got a call back!

yay me!
Hmm....you sure that isn't a scam or something?

My brother did something like that and got a call back about a cruise. The catch was that the cruise was free...but you had to pay your own way down to where you get on the cruise ship. For him that would have meant driving down to Pittsburgh and paying to park your car for 5 days, a plane ticket to FL, then rent a car to drive to the dock where the boat was.

Make sure it's not a scam or there isn't a catch before you commit to anything. Check it all out first.

Yeah i saw aprogram about fake cruises, its a shame we have to be so careful, I hope its real! just check it out if poss. Did it ask u to call back? they did that on this program and the call costed 50 quid!!!...

finger crossed its all good, u jammy sod ;)

boardordi3 said:
its bahamas not bahama's lol, gotta get it straight before you leave! have fun!

lol u should be an english teacher!!have fun on that cruise(if its for real :D )

It isn't one of those things where you have to go listen to someone talk about timeshares, is it?

Filling out yer name on those can pay off, i done that at a gas station once for the heck of it, and won $50 bucks in free gas. So some of them are worth doing.

-edit-

Congrat's by the way....have fun !!

Back
Top Bottom