Bah Bah white sheep

Yes i agree political correctness is going overboard. I however do get the side about some of the issues.

I personally still think we should be able to celebrate traditional holidays regardless of religious signifigance. Any modern day holiday that is widely celebrated may have orgins in religion, but today their mainly a consumer holiday to keep the economy going.

john123 said:
yeah what mark said is true.

not all muslims are terrorists.

but most terrorists are extremist fundementalist muslims.

But all Jews are stupid, huh? :p Arr..Ill stop there..

Tell you what, I would rather work with all the muslims I work with, instead of working with all English people..

First off black sheep is a racist orgin based term dealing with someone "not in the circle" (Example a black person walking into a white only place [White only place in the 60's, US, etc])

Yes i agree political correctness is going overboard. I however do get the side about some of the issues.

I personally still think we should be able to celebrate traditional holidays regardless of religious signifigance. Any modern day holiday that is widely celebrated may have orgins in religion, but today their mainly a consumer holiday to keep the economy going.

I think the whole thing's bloody stupid. The government condone this, yet they honestly don't understand why people vote BNP.

Idiots. It's gone too far. The UK needs to cap immigration, we need to stop spending taxpayers' money on foreigners who help themselves to the system and clog up the NHS.

Why do they want to come to the UK anyway? Everything's far too expensive and inefficient.

Seriously, I could give you a 4000+ word essay on my opinions about this.

joxley1990 said:
But all Jews are stupid, huh? :p Arr..Ill stop there..

Tell you what, I would rather work with all the muslims I work with, instead of working with all English people..
why are you still going on about that?? i thought i appologized to you.

Back
Top Bottom