Bad Dream (Firefox)

technoman2

Fully Optimized
i had a well bad dream last night read on and i will explain ...

there was a new version of Firefox out 1.0.7 and Mozilla charged £30 for the new release so as a Firefox fan i paid the price only to find out they cleared my bank account :eek:

lol anyway thought i would share that with you !!!

You are a total F.F.F...that stands for FireFoxFreak! <- I made that up on the spot, aint i good :)

:eek: But really..thats...*Freaky*..very...im not kiding but the other night i had a dream about CF!...lol it was really werid...i tells ya :p

Maybe these something going on at CF at the moment, its being going...
Crazy...if thats the word...

woohoooo spooky...

x.x.x
G.G

Wow
EVERBODY DREAMS ABOUT COMPUTERS HERE !
Same here ...
I dreamt about me and forums too :D
I just love CF haha

yeah i am a FFF << thats me

i once had a dream i was a mod! other then that i never really dream about the internet or computers.

Lol how can you not dream about computers or the internet ?
When i play computers before i sleep, i just can't get to sleep when i get to bed
I would lay awake there doing nothing for hours
Can someone help me because its taking a toll on my life and my education ... :(

lol, you were a mod, god help us! j/ks..

Yeah sometimes i keep having really bizarre dreams about CF.. for some reason(i love CF too HEAPS:p)...i dunno but the other night this dream was the most weridest/bizarre dream about computers/Internet and CF totally...that ive ever had...

Dreams are werid..

dyserq said:
Lol how can you not dream about computers or the internet ?
When i play computers before i sleep, i just can't get to sleep when i get to bed
I would lay awake there doing nothing for hours
Can someone help me because its taking a toll on my life and my education ... :(

Thas very true, how could you not :p ..

You do no that why you cant get to sleep is coz after being on the computer then going to bed you mind is like in overdrive and keeps working, just like if you watch T.v or do any other strenuous activity ...it happens to me..its terrible isnt it?!.. lol

edit: Sorry for the double post.. :eek:

geek_gal said:
Thas very true, how could you not :p ..

You do no that why you cant get to sleep is coz after being on the computer then going to bed you mind is like in overdrive and keeps working, just like if you watch T.v or do any other strenuous activity ...it happens to me..its terrible isnt it?!.. lol

edit: Sorry for the double post.. :eek:

I have never had a dream about computers or the internet. Atleast I can't remember that I would have had one.
And TV is far more effective than any medicine that's supposed to put u to sleep. :D If I'm on my bed watching movie from TV and I'm tired there is no way I can stay awake for the whole movie, no matter how good it is.

Edit: Just remembered one exeption. When I watched the movie Rose Red (based on the book by Stephen King, my favourite author) I didn't go to sleep until something like 8:30 am when the sun started to shine. Could not sleep in the dark. :D

daemon said:
I have never had a dream about computers or the internet. Atleast I can't remember that I would have had one.
And TV is far more effective than any medicine that's supposed to put u to sleep. :D If I'm on my bed watching movie from TV and I'm tired there is no way I can stay awake for the whole movie, no matter how good it is.

Edit: Just remembered one exeption. When I watched the movie Rose Red (based on the book by Stephen King, my favourite author) I didn't go to sleep until something like 8:30 am when the sun started to shine. Could not sleep in the dark. :D

lol..yeah tv puts me to sleep too, most of the times, werid that..
oh yeah at late night and very early morning tv shows are really good at that, like those silly anoying 'home shopping ads or shows..
But tv does do the same thing to you as a computer would do..
Coz your minds active taking things in sorta thing..

Stephen King.. :eek: i love him, hes great i love his work..tho i havent heard of Rose Red..But i dont no much of hes books/movies, just a couple..

Back
Top Bottom