bad breath help

i want a laptop

In Runtime
ok, i brush my teeth with one of those brushes with those yellow prongs like on the commercials...tough to explain oral b something

floss

tongue scrape

mouth wash

when i get to school a couple periods in, my breath smells the equivelant of buttcrack.

what should i do?

Eclipse mint or any other mint. My coworker has them all the time and he pops them in every now and then. Oh, get one of those Listerine pocket strips too. They work pretty good.

Yep, all good ideas, actually we're allowed to chew gum at our school, so that's what most people do. I like orange flavor of Orbit. :)

freestyler105 said:
Yep, all good ideas, actually we're allowed to chew gum at our school, so that's what most people do. I like orange flavor of Orbit. :)

me neither, and putting a strip thing in ur mouth would have to be done somewhat stealthaly.

or however u spell it

i wish i could get this crap done in the morning and leave it at that...

I have no clue what it would smell like but you can imagine that his breathe would be pretty bad. Another thing is if your breathe does smell that bad, it's a sign of tooth decay or the mouth have been neglected from normal cleaning. I use to have really bad breathe, but not anymore. Now it smells like nothing, just whatever I ate at the moment.

Does your gum bleed easily? If so, then that's your problem. Go to a dentist and have a deep cleaning done. If there are decay or cavities, have them removed or filled. Then take care of your teeth everyday (floss every single tooth every night, toothpaste, mouthwash, rinse, and brush again). After that, you'll notice a huge improvement in breathe.

well no, it doesn't smell like but crack, but like u can feel it smelling bad it is like....eww

and my friends say it is bad, but it isn'tlike OMFG HE SMELLS LIKE BUTTCRACK RUN!

so, brush twice? hmm...i think i shall try that...and flossing b4 brushing...

what about tongue scraping?

I think everyone's routine is different when it comes to brushing. Here's what I do exactly every night. Well, I should start with a full day. Here goes:

Wake up. Gargle with regular warm water. Then use mouthwash for 30 seconds. Spit it out, rinse with warm water three times. Done. Well, there's actually a few minutes in between spitting the mouthwash out and rinse where I don't do anything. Just letting the mouthwash doing it's thing and killiing the germs after spitting out the mouthwash. Then do a final rinse with warm water minutes later.

Getting ready to go to sleep. Rinse mouth with warm water. Brush using electric toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste. Brush front, side, back, bottom, top, behind teeth, and brush tongue and top of mouth real quick. Basically all over. Without rinsing off the toothpaste, I proceed to floss immediately. Floss between every single tooth. Remember: Only floss the tooth you want to keep.

After floss, rinse with water once. Use mouthwash. Swish for 30 seconds. Spit out and brush again with no toothpaste. This is a quicky brush. Then rinse out with warm water three times. Mouth is squeeky clean. That's it.

try brushing your teeth the night before also and in the morning drink some water because in the morning if i don't drink anything my mouth gets really dry and it tastes horrible.

Make sure you get regular check ups at the dentist, just in case. Also, it could be something to do with your diet. For instance, no amount of brushing, cleaning, flossing etc will stop the smell of garlic!

Back
Top Bottom