Back in the good old days...

Courtney667

Beta member
Who rembers when we had ball mouses! i just randomly thought of them and boy im so glad i have laser they sucked so much.. and i was bored and decided id see what other people thought lol post back :p

Welcome to CF!

I miss ball mice...... NOT. So glad we have laser. So much easier and forgiving to use.

Lol @ Oregon Trail. Man, I always died of dysentery or was bit by a snake:p that game was fun though.

Welcome to CF Courtney667!:D

we still use these at work.. lol..
That's offices in England for you, when I retired from the firm of solicitors in 1996 they were using them, & they still do, I saw that on Monday when I was invited to come in for a pre-Christmas drink, it was mulled wine, yummy!!

nah, they get laser ones in the offices, its in a couple of the workshops that we still use them (they still work.. no point in spending money to replace them)

ball mice were so annoying but my sis found laser mice really annoying coz she had this computer desk with a really smooth surface and the laser mouse wouldnt work on it.

i know i know stop being cheap and buy a mouse mat lol but i thought the whole i dear of these laser mice was that they didnt need a mouse mat or something like that ?

Back
Top Bottom