Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yer ok sure, so you think you can acted like a little shoot poop and come back and be all normal? yer right man, no way.

I bet he acts like a little shit again no doubt.

Wow, considering some of the things forum members overlook for you and you have a comment like that. Nice...

OP, welcome back, hopefully things go better this time around. :)

Weren't you banned for the same reason?

o wow brains in the head, but you don't see me coming back and say i won't do it again do you?0100 i already told you 3 x don't speak to me, I hate you

O I forgot I could add him to my ignore list, woot Ignore List

Add New User to List

o wow brains in the head, but you don't see me coming back and say i won't do it again do you?0100 i already told you 3 x don't speak to me, I hate you

O I forgot I could add him to my ignore list, woot Ignore List

Add New User to List

Wow, your are so far past being childish. Just grow up. Personally I don't see how you've changed a whole lot since you were banned, but then it's not up to me, so who cares.

who are you? I don't know you and so what If i'm acting childish, you don't have a clue what 01001010 has on me so butt out please.

And I am growing up, I am who I am and I do what I do.

And I am growing up, I am who I am and I do what I do.

You say that a lot, I guess deathhell could say the same thing and we're all supposed to just be ok with it too. Don't be so hard on the OP when you act so similarly is all I'm saying.

And you say you don't know me, well, it's not the first time I've told you to grow up on here, and somehow I doubt it'll be the last. Quit acting like your 10, please, for the sake of us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom