Australia's Internet Bungle

What is the actual price? Charter is known to play games. They sign you on a contract with a low initial price, then raise it significantly after a set period. Even if their service turns out to be complete shit, you are trapped within the contract. If it isn't, well, you never know what it's going to cost you next year.

I don't know whether this applies to Charter, but many ISPs will actually raise the price midway through the contract— something which they bury in the fine print.

Charter doesn't have contracts. They offer introductory rates, usually for a year. After that they raise the price.

Well, at 49.99 that's still over half what I was paying for with dishnet. If as there is no contract they may up the rate sometime down the road. It still should be lower than dish. Guess we will see....

I would never trust or sign up with Comcast. From what I heard about them would make me wanna pull out my hair. They tend to raise their prices without notice. I'm not sure how they are today, but even if I had to choose between them and Dish, I would go with dish.

There is no Comcast in this area. Have Spectrum and At&t. Not to much here. You would think that there would be. This is Fort Hood Texas. Killeen is the town for it. Not sure why there isn't more companys here.

I have heard both good and bad but here in the court they all say that Spectrum is grand.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

You might know Spectrum under the name of Time-Warner.

Back
Top Bottom