Australians are now terrorists... all of em!

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
Okay so the thread title is obviously a joke. Just heard this on the news though:
Oil Found in Australia

I wonder how long it will take before weapons of mass destruction are found in Australia and Murica swoops in to save the day*?

Disclaimer: Saving the day also means we take your oil. Deal with it. MURICA!

Okay so the thread title is obviously a joke. Just heard this on the news though:
Oil Found in Australia

I wonder how long it will take before weapons of mass destruction are found in Australia and Murica swoops in to save the day*?

Disclaimer: Saving the day also means we take your oil. Deal with it. MURICA!

It has been well known for decades we have vast quantities of oil fields with more to be found but one little problem is ours is mainly light oil not the heavy crude oil that is required for certain products.

Yea we will be terrorists in the future when we hold the world to Ransom when it starts to get scarce.:lol:

Weapons of Mass Destruction, yea we have plenty of them coming in as refugees so watch out otherwise we blow you yankees up.:thumb:

Here in Australia we are civil and prefer not to manufacture weapons of mass destruction, If we did then I am sure we'd bury them where no one else can find them :lol: :p

There are enough poisonous creatures in Australia that I'd be afraid of invading you guys...:lol:

I'm sure you guys will have WMD's just like Iraq did :rolleyes:

And yes, Australia is allied with us, but I wonder how long it will be for something fake to get perpetuated around the news/globe and we must free you...from... all your, freedom?

Australia will send an army of drop bears and wipe out America.

Too bad it's Shale Oil. America has a ton of shale oil too. It's difficult and expensive to refine though.

"It is by the people, for the people. Not buy the people, for the oil goddamit!" - Hunter S Thompson

I'm sure you guys will have WMD's just like Iraq did :rolleyes:

And yes, Australia is allied with us, but I wonder how long it will be for something fake to get perpetuated around the news/globe and we must free you...from... all your, freedom?

Well Australia isn't interested in making WMD's that I know of :whistling:

Well of course we are allied with the America, We allies with a lot of countries in fact when ever another country has had a natural disaster and is in need of assistance we are one of the first to respond and send help.

Back
Top Bottom