Australia Day 2007

lol yeah the climate is a bit like englands but its starting to get warmer. and yes ive seen pleanty of devils. and our apples are like gold here. mmmm... i gonna go get an apple now :D

JikuzeN said:
Lol... Aren't there any zoo's in USA, Canada or England?!?
A few in England still, but the trend now is for Safari Parks, for instance, at Longleat in Wiltshire, home of the Marquis of Bath, there are huge areas to drive through, lions, giraffes, elephants etc, then there's Marwell Zooalogical Park in Hampshire, near to where I used to live, they had a record year for visitors in 2006, over half a million, come on over & pay a visit!

Wooo awesome, we need to make a list : Jikuzen, Toby, MSN_Muck, Matty(Insert Numbers Here lol), Natalya... Am i forgetting someone??

JikuzeN said:
Wooo awesome, we need to make a list : Jikuzen, Toby, MSN_Muck, Matty(Insert Numbers Here lol), Natalya... Am i forgetting someone??
G'day, good on ya, cobbers & sheilas, the more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned!!
yahoo.gif

LOL, hahaha nice. :D, shouldn't they join automatically :p

EDIT: Add "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI" below your sig :)

LOL, wow, the number of Aussies has increased since the last time i was posting around this place hahah

Back
Top Bottom