Which Audio Player Do You Use?

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
I was wondering which audio player you guys use.

Right now, I use WinAmp because it organizes your music library a little better, looks better, has better skins and visualizations than other players, and uses less resources.

Windows Media Player is good, but I don't like it anymore. I kind of want to get away from the Microsoft standard.

I have RealPlayer because of the occasional need for it, but I very rarely use it for anything.

Of course, there are some others that I am sure I've never even heard of, so feel free to share what you use with us.

Windows Media Player works for me. I don't really give a rip about fancy skins and visualizations. I just need it to play MP3s and the occasional video file. :D

I use the Zune Software, which is basically like WMP but configured for the Zune's features and uses.

winamp in windows and amarok in linux.
Amarok is probably better of the two but I don't think you can get it working on windows.

oh i use vlc to play videos as it pwns at that.. it just doesnt look so good for mp3's and you cant get it in the toolbar

Real Jukebox? holy crap, it does still exist! lol... i haven't heard about real jukebox in a long time...

Back
Top Bottom