Audi or Mercedes ...?

Brookfield said:
If you mean the Lupo, I said about, it's tiny! smaller than the Polo, I didn't know whether to drive it, or buy two, & wear them as shoes.

its prolly the Polo then...cause its really not THAT small...its like a normal hatch...

Spec Page with Dimensions: http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/volkswagen/rabbit/100777968/specs.html

Pic:
2007.volkswagen.rabbit.20096574-E.jpg

What I got:::
2007.mazda.mazda3.20098117-E.jpg

kjman87 said:
its prolly the Polo then...cause its really not THAT small...its like a normal hatch...

Spec Page with Dimensions: http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/volkswagen/rabbit/100777968/specs.html
I just got this from Google UK;

VW Lupo, TDI Sport £10,995, 3 cylinder 1.4, 75 bhp, length 11'3", width 5'5", height 4'9", 0-60 in 12 secs, top speed 110 mph, combined mpg 64.2

You took a lot of convincing KJ!!, phew!, what do you say now?
spinface.gif
spinface.gif
spinface.gif

Brookfield said:
I just got this from Google UK;

VW Lupo, TDI Sport £10,995, 3 cylinder 1.4, 75 bhp, length 11'3", width 5'5", height 4'9", 0-60 in 12 secs, top speed 110 mph, combined mpg 64.2

You took a lot of convincing KJ!!, phew!, what do you say now?
spinface.gif
spinface.gif
spinface.gif

ok, but what Im saying is our Rabbit...is not your lupo...its the Polo the rabbit is:

5 Cyl, 2.5L 150 HP
Length: 13.81 Ft
Width: 5.775 Ft
hieght: 4.85ft

EDIT!!!!!!!! the rabbit is the same car as the golf....

kjman87 said:
ok, but what Im saying is our Rabbit...is not your lupo
Now, the whole purpose of my first post on the Lupo, wasn't to compare it to the Polo, it was to see if you had heard of the Lupo, obviously you hadn't, end of story.

Brookfield said:
Now, the whole purpose of my first post on the Lupo, wasn't to compare it to the Polo, it was to see if you had heard of the Lupo, obviously you hadn't, end of story.

ok sorry nope...havent heard of it...haha

Tee-hee, I still can hardly believe that the huge VW Worldwide Conglomerate has called one of their cars a RABBIT!!! the Lupo is something to do with wolves, I think, so watch out rabbit, a wolf is looking for a meal!!

Brookfield said:
Tee-hee, I still can hardly believe that the huge VW Worldwide Conglomerate has called one of their cars a RABBIT!!! the Lupo is something to do with wolves, I think, so watch out rabbit, a wolf is looking for a meal!!

well the Rabbit was initially introduced in 1983...then the made it up until like 1988 or soo..they made a 20th Anniversary Edition in 03 and now they stared making them again...

that are fairly quick agile little cars...hence the name

My dad had an 83 Rabbit GTI back in the day hahaha, I think he said that was the first NEW car he bought...

Back
Top Bottom