Audi or Mercedes ...?

EDIT; £10,000?, I am surprised, I get just under £7000 after tax, for doing nothing, admittedly I'm old, & I get two pensions, the State one & the Civil Service one, I feel very lucky, it has allowed me to buy several cars, new furniture, new clothes, & I eat well, eating out once a month in a good restaurant, please understand, this isn't boasting, I'm just stating facts.

Maurice

yeah, im on £10,000 a year.. but i get taxed on that, and it takes a fair chunk of my money out, at least all that money they are stealing in taxes goes to something useful... like houseing illegal immigrants, or housing girls who cant keep their legs shut... yeah... its a great use of tax payers money...

its the insurance that kills me, i pay over £2,500 a year just to insure it. theres other costs like diesel, servicing, mot, road tax etc on top of that, and with the amount of miles im doing, i get through my services pretty sharpish..

yeah, the money there isnt bad, im doing an apprenticeship, its not going to be good.. ive got 3 1/2 years left on my apprenticeship, then i go in on about 22k a year, hopefully ill be able to afford a better car then..

the sooner blair goes, the better.. bring in UKIP!! haha..

Back
Top Bottom