Audi or Mercedes ...?

Test Driving the Audi was Slick!

Yup :D, it was FUN!, it was a 1h and 30min drive (seemed like ages) with my dad, it was like some Audi HQ, it was HUGE. They let us test drive it ourselves, so we tested the sound system and everything around us while we were at it. How was the Soundsystem?, CRAZY!, it was so loud (just like what you said brookfield), 10 speakers in total, and when the volume was already crazy enough, no one din't seem to notice haha, damn it's so silent in there. The leather seats are comfy, but i gotta admit, not as comfy as my fake leather in my other car ... when the windows are down, there's a big VROMMM :D, the rims are really sexy, with the 4 rings in the middle, the boot is HUGE, for a car of that size, the boot suprised us!, very nice trip computer, what more can i say? It's one hell of a car!. The whole design is so sporty looking, even the interior dosen't let you down, having the luxrious AND sporty look, perfect!. Big double exhausts, the car is extremly responsive, the speed, woa, dosen't let you down there one bit, we went from like 0-80 in what? 2 secs. A billion features, everything you could need for a long trip. The whole Odometer and LED lights match the interior, Red LED lights with the black interior, perfect :). So yeah, we might be purchasing the car, when we get everything ready. AUDI FTW!

Audi's are great cars too. To me, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porche, etc are all nice cars, but cost an arm and a leg for maintenance. At least with a Lexus or Infiniti, parts are more readily available and don't have to pay as much. If I had the money, I would look into a Mercedes too.

I drove one this weekend and it was fast. The sport shift make it really fun to drive. It's great driving it, but I feel it's too rich for me. Lexus is kind of a poor man's luxury vehicle, lol.

I wanna hear your thoughts about a custom car plate, cause the one registered right now isn't that great lol. I think this is the layout -

[XXX.XXX]

Just something flashy, or something that means something :D

JikuzeN said:
Test Driving the Audi was Slick!

Yup :D, it was FUN!, it was a 1h and 30min drive (seemed like ages) with my dad, it was like some Audi HQ, it was HUGE. They let us test drive it ourselves, so we tested the sound system and everything around us while we were at it. How was the Soundsystem?, CRAZY!, it was so loud (just like what you said brookfield), 10 speakers in total, and when the volume was already crazy enough, no one din't seem to notice haha, damn it's so silent in there. The leather seats are comfy, but i gotta admit, not as comfy as my fake leather in my other car ... when the windows are down, there's a big VROMMM :D, the rims are really sexy, with the 4 rings in the middle, the boot is HUGE, for a car of that size, the boot suprised us!, very nice trip computer, what more can i say? It's one hell of a car!. The whole design is so sporty looking, even the interior dosen't let you down, having the luxrious AND sporty look, perfect!. Big double exhausts, the car is extremly responsive, the speed, woa, dosen't let you down there one bit, we went from like 0-80 in what? 2 secs. A billion features, everything you could need for a long trip. The whole Odometer and LED lights match the interior, Red LED lights with the black interior, perfect :). So yeah, we might be purchasing the car, when we get everything ready. AUDI FTW!

Told you you'd like it, I'm VERY pleased with mine!!! :D

Brookfield said:
Told you you'd like it, I'm VERY pleased with mine!!! :D

Yeah, true to your word :p, I seriously loved it. And glad you like your's too, value for the quliaty :D.

JikuzeN said:
I wanna hear your thoughts about a custom car plate, cause the one registered right now isn't that great lol. I think this is the layout - [XXX.XXX]
OK if you like that sort of thing, great, I don't, "English reserve" I suppose you'd call it, ha ha, I had one offered me with my initials MHC for £500 but I didn't take up his offer, the standard showing the year & area is fine, mine is "HW 02 AUY", HW covers Hampshire & the Isle of Wight & 02 is the year of course.

I could get one of those car plates where you could print anything onto a golden car plate (Not real gold... just a metallic gold plate lol.), but the monthly fee is hefty, around $500 or so. But a custom -

XXX.XXX

is only $100 (Outright i think)

JikuzeN said:
I could get one of those car plates where you could print anything onto a golden car plate (Not real gold... just a metallic gold plate lol.), but the monthly fee is hefty, around $500 or so. But a custom is only $100 (Outright i think)
$500 a month, ye gods!!! the one I was was offered, was a one-off payment, over here the D.O.T. only, offer custom plates legally, although there are many advertised in the papers, you can also be stopped by police if they think your plate is illegal.

Yeah $500 sucks, and i've been wondering, how the heck do you pronuce Audi, i heard it pronuced like 4 diffrent ways.

Back
Top Bottom