ATTN: David Lindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think the site is fine, but it could do without the dramatic exits of "respected" members who consider themselves keys to the forum. Seriously, posts like "Alright, this is it... Sorry everybody". Umm, what's your point? Clearly you want people to feel bad for you and beg you not to leave, but please... Spare us.

I think instead of b*tching and moaning about it, it's better to be constructive and think of ideas to get it back on its feet.

Here are my main suggestions-
-Create a few more links from CF to it (integrate the two more)
-Change the main theme of the site. It's way too dark (IMO, it would be best to make it similar to this theme so that users get a sense of the sites being connected, but whatever)
-Get rid of people that constantly make posts about how bad the forum is. Because, surprise surprise... That ruins a forum.
-I think it's got great potential and if when I look at how this place turned out, I have no doubts about the success of the gaming forum. Just needs a little tweaking!

(and optimism ;))

SilentScope , i understand you probably had to get an issue resolved , but please next time use the PM or e-mail to get through to david..

And David, i know you work very hard over there on the gaming forum, i know it's hd to keep a site afloat..Good member's will help in the growing of a forum.;)

~mr mixx~ said:
SilentScope , i understand you probably had to get an issue resolved , but please next time use the PM or e-mail to get through to david..

And David, i know you work very hard over there on the gaming forum, i know it's hd to keep a site afloat..Good member's will help in the growing of a forum.;)

He never answers them, he has actually acknowledged that he ignores mine.

With your patience, you probably would have gone up to David and shot him in the face. You have no idea how the entire thing was so frustrating, so please be quiet. We are trying to get on better terms as we speak.

SilentScope said:
With your patience, you probably would have gone up to David and shot him in the face. You have no idea how the entire thing was so frustrating, so please be quiet. We are trying to get on better terms as we speak.

I take offence at that, even though it is a contradiction of terms, personally, I think you are skating on thin ice :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom