ATTN: David Lindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to God if this gets closed or if I get banned, I know that this place is truly a corrupted forum.

David, you have been incredibly immature to me on RapidGaming forums. Closing my threads, being a smartass to me, it is just plain mean. Now that I have left, no one posts there anymore (not that anyone did before :rolleyes: ). You spend no time working on the site, adn the 2 memebrs that we have are quite literally retarded, with their posts consisting of lol or omg. Sell the site and get the place back on the right track. Please. I can see great things in the future for the place, but you aren't allowing for a future. Please let the site into better hands. PLease. I am posting this here so people can actually know what is going on at those forums.

Some forums thrive and some die. Get over it. There are many gaming forums out there, and not all can grow.

True, some die and some don't, but that's not the point. The point is that if David made a forum, it's his responsibility to tend to it, not leave it to die. It is immature in a sense I supposse, but I feel that it's more neglecting then anythign else. I don't post there, so I don't know, but the reason i don't post is because of the lack of members and the lack of threads even made. It needs attention, as well as advertising. :)

1337DuD3 said:
True, some die and some don't, but that's not the point. The point is that if David made a forum, it's his responsibility to tend to it, not leave it to die. It is immature in a sense I supposse, but I feel that it's more neglecting then anythign else. I don't post there, so I don't know, but the reason i don't post is because of the lack of members and the lack of threads even made. It needs attention, as well as advertising. :)

No one wants a forum to advertise. It's stupid and annoying, hence the "CF gave in to advertisements?" threads when people recieved pop ups. And as far as neglect goes, when you're running two forums, it's hard to pay attention to both. And besides, David never posts here, so he's got to be up to something.

What? You posted the immature messages. I do everything I can for that forum and still do, because it isn't as successful as cf why do you have me for it?

Oh please. You wouldn't upgrade the forum even though you knew it was free. You wouldn't even give me the proper access to do the upgrading for you.

SilentScope said:
Oh please. You wouldn't upgrade the forum even though you knew it was free. You wouldn't even give me the proper access to do the upgrading for you.

Ummmm.... why should he have to give you access to HIS forum? Its Davids site and he can do with it what he wants!

SilentScope said:
The forum was running the highest version available to me through vbulletin.

I made you an admin of the to install the mods also.

I still fail to see what you have against me :confused:

I needed full FTP access and full admin CP access. It is free to upgrade to VB 3.5.2, why didn't you do it? And pelase unblock my IP from this thread, I can only access on my sister's PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom