ATTN all dash cam drivers

The design of the site is horrid! Once I get past the design, it's an interesting site I suppose, but still relies on people splicing and uploading their dash cam footage. Furthermore, we all know there are bad drivers out there. I'm not going to double check plates to see if I found them on this site.. I'm just going to assume that everyone around me is not paying attention (which is usually the case).

Interesting website, though I think if you've witnessed downright dangerous driving you'd be better off sending the footage to a local police station who can actually do something about it. I honestly can't see how it will save lives by posting videos on that website!

True that but lot of the clips are minor stuff like no turn signals and bad parking.

Interesting site, and i'll bet you they are going to get a lot of uploaded pics of bad parking. Some people just don't care how they park. :rolleyes:

That sucks for him, he had to be texting or something to run that red light like that. I wonder if he had someone with him in the car. :facepalm:

Someone blew through a stop sign and hit Cynthias mother and brother. Nobody was hurt, but it took a while to get the dammage to the car fixed. They tried to run, and Cynthias mother was able to catch up with the person. Once flagged down, that person swore there was no stop sign, even when it was still clearly visible. Then took off.

The police are aware of this, and still looking for them. Cynthias mother had the mind to snap a pic of the license plate, so that person will be caught eventually. I am just glad nobody was harmed.

My point is, perhaps websites like that are needed. I mean, why not be on the lookout for dangerous drivers, and for those whom can memorize plates, why not be an extra eye for the police?

Back
Top Bottom