Attention pirates and file sharers

thats seti for ya outa the middle of no where he'll post something that scares the begebes out of everone.

Mexico Baby wont affect me :p
Fact: Did you know on Mexico City(capital) they released Halo 2, 2 weeks before it was released, suposilly they obtained it from some test done on europe, piracy is really big down there you can get movies that are in the movies or before like really cheap like 4dlls in US currency

NeXuS said:
Mexico Baby wont affect me :p
Fact: Did you know on Mexico City(capital) they released Halo 2, 2 weeks before it was released, suposilly they obtained it from some test done on europe, piracy is really big down there you can get movies that are in the movies or before like really cheap like 4dlls in US currency

Yea Mexico is screwed up

Simple, Dont talk about it to anyone, Run 24/7 scans on your lines, dont get caught.

The efforts are futile if the people theyre trying to catch know what theyre doing

Piracy. Yarr.

Seriously, I can see why people get pissed off - imagine you spent hours working on an essay, and somebody who didn't do any work of their own copied it and handed it in before you.

It's the same for software devs. They're in it to make money, and if you rip them off and put their hours and hours of near-slavery into being meaningless, then that ain't exactly fair.

/me sits happily in germany :)
They won't catch the big boys, because biy boys are beyond their level of understanding. The best priates, hackers, crackers, etc are the ones you never read about in the local newspaper. They may scare out some of the lighter users.

Well a majority of them are the lighter users, Kindof a corny quote, but it makes sense.

You may stop one of us, but you cant stop us all.

Back
Top Bottom