Attention: Halo Users, read!

Really weird, I just went Create a Game?Internet, set parameters and there. Last time, it worked. Ok, check again...I will remove password.

Dev0115 said:
Actually lh, Ive tried to get the real version a few times, but each time i get some retarted version... :confused:

Dev0115 said:
Nah I have it for xbox, but I just wanted to play with some cf people, no biggie..
ah, I see. even if you did downlaod it though, the masterserver would kick you out everytime you tried to connect... that is.. unless... the server has peer guardian running.. *cough*

I have a server running at 71.219.0.130:2302
It has the master server blocked, meaning even people with invalid CD Keys can play. catch is though, you must manually type in that IP and connect, it wont show up on the master server list.

Dev0115 said:
Actually lh, Ive tried to get the real version a few times, but each time i get some retarted version... :confused:

you downloading it? thats wut i did. i no its wrong but games are becoming increasingly expensive :mad: and i dont have the money to put out :(

PM me the link, I tried a few on isohunt, but they came out gay, some weird version, with only like 3 game rooms..

you need to be running version 1.07 if you want to get the full list.. if your running anything older, then your most likely to only get a small handful of games..

Back
Top Bottom