ATM Problem

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
hey guys,
today i got my paycheck of 273.10 and i deposited. when it was depositing, it only recognized 3.10! usually it gives me the right amount so not knowing it gave me the wrong one this time, i pressed next too fast and only 3.10 was deposited into my account. has this ever happened to you guys? and how to i get the other portion back?? i live in diamond bar California and is using bank of america to process my check .help!!

will they do that? what if they think im lying or something. i still have the bottom portion of the check that shows the tax deductions

Well, they'll pull your paycheck and then check the deposit and see that it isn't right.

they can log into the atms and check the deposited paychecks and match it with their computers right?

They may be able to review the image files generated when the check was scanned/deposited, but Monday morning they are going to open that ATM and pull the checks out for processing. Do exactly as TommyBoy posted and as soon as the bank opens Monday. For $270 I'd be waiting at the bank like it was black friday at JC Penny's...

Edit: Today's only Friday lol :confused: Go in tomorrow morning :p

No, the bank will have access to the image scan which will have a timestamp, and your face from the ATM camera. They cannot screw you out of your money. If they are persistent about not helping, threaten legal action to include your legal expenses and watch them bend over backwards to get you your money.

if they pull out the checks does it mean i cant verify with them anymore though?

No, you should still be able to verify. Every bank I've used (I've been through a few) keeps images available for at least 3 months. You should be fine.

ok so before i posted this question on the forum i contacted customer service about this situation and today they emailed me to wait until tomoroow morning, which is right now. and what do you know? my 270 was deposited in my account! :D

Back
Top Bottom