asking a girl out

Why? I know a few girls that think its cool, and some others that think its cute. And some that couldnt care less.

Noone critizes me because of it.

Well if she doesnt like you for you, get the hell outta that relationship.

@Raymuindo
Well said, lmao

john123 said:
well what if she doesnt like computer ppl ?

well if she doesn't like computer people, as you say it (makes it sound like its own race, lol) and she cannot see anything past that and doesn't want to go out with you because of that i'd say fuck it.

if your looking for some you lie, of course. but in your case your not, well hopefully :rolleyes:

if you really like someone for who they are, people can look over your geeky side.

for instance, my girlfriend knows i'm a geek, she calls me a geek. i don't talk much mumbo jumbo in front of her because i feel weird but she doesn't mind it because she can tolerate stupid stuff like that. but then again once she gets viruses she knows who to turn to :p

so long in short of it. if your looking for someone to actually spend time with and love, and she will do the same back she can look over things.

if your looking to get laid, you lie your ass off and act like a moron around everyone to impress her.

john123 said:
well thats not my point...

Then open your eyes.

Your only 13 dude, you dont get it yet. And dont say you do, because I was there two years ago and trust me you just dont. 14-15 you start getting really involved and understand.

Something will just click for you. Happened to me when I was 14, and my girlfriend was 13, but girls mature faster then guys so it all made sense.

I've had girls that didn't like my "computer skills" but funny how when a test or something came, they wanted my help..... :) Many many girls consider me to be a nerd because i'm computer competent, and because I'm introverted. They can think what they want but I just think it's funny when they all want my help when tests or something like that comes around!

john123 said:
What would I say if i would want to ask this one girl out?? cuz ive liked her for a few years now and i wanna go out with her :D

It really depends. If you want to go out on a DATE, then pick a place, time, blah blah blah. And simply ask for her to accompy you to that time and place, example given: "There's this movie coming out next week called xxxxxxxxx and I was wondering if you'd like to see it with me?" Say that, it's mature, and straight to the point, plus it lets her know that you're interested in her.

If you want to "go out" with her, which is basically making her your girlfriend, simply ask that, "Would you go out with me?" It's not to hard to say, however I feel in today's society with youth that that saying is so dule and overused it's quite pathtic. Make somehtign up, say somehtign special to her. I once heard a girl talking in the library how she rejected a guy for saying "will you go out with me" and told him that he needed to come up with a better way of asking her, so the following day, he said, "Will you be >>>MINE<<<?" That's special and unique.

So my adivce to you, coming fomr someone with experience on these thigns, is that you want to estalish that she's important to you, then ask her in a unique way. Wether you want it to be funny/serious or anythgin liek that, is up to you. Just come to a commonground on how you want to do it, the overused "Will you go out with me?" or somethign unique and special.

And if all else fails, don't stumble! There's plenty of women out there. And also, try shooting for a hottie. No joke. The more attractive people get such less boyfriends it's rediculous! Simply because everyone is to scared to ask. So, I say get some courage, and ask a particaulaly attractive perosn out. Not only would your kudos count go way up in the school for the fact that you evern TRIED asking one out, but if they said yes, you'd be the kid to beat in your school!

So go for it man, you got NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. =)

Say this

"Hey babe I know you've been eyeing me here and there and I Know you really like me and would to get with me so how about we do a quickie over there in that jaintors closet"

Make sure to look like a complete idiot, and moron at that. Dress as bad as you can and act like a geniue ass. She'll say yes right away.

Well, not really she'd prob deck you to the fly and go tell all her friends about how mean you are etc.

If you relaly wanna get passionate i'd leave at "I think your so incredily beatiful and would love to take you out on a date if you want too"

But that may scare her off generally just the

"Hey wanna out go out? type deal works just as well.

Or as teh poster above me said, mention a place your going too etc and you'd like her to come with you. This works.

well what if she doesnt like computer ppl ?

Well then, shes not your type. So go to the next one.

In all honsety her yes or no to you won't make a bit of difference in your life. I have asked pleantly girls out on dates etc and I know plently girls that have talked to me about guys asking them out on dates they all say they normally don't want somthing exteremyl romatic esp if they don't know the guy that well cause heh that might creep them out, and they really don't care what your hobbys are.

It doesn't matter if you can convert

FF C4 D8 ED and get a binary and decy out of it, chances are she won't care (Anyone care to slove that)

Back
Top Bottom