Asian released games work on american ps3 console?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, so I love the Ratchet and Clank series for Playstation. So far I have all the games they have released. I know that Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty is for America soley for the Playstation network.

However, in Asia and Europe the game was released on the disk form.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=quest+for+booty&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I was looking at buying one, but I need to be sure that they will work for sure. Not going to risk $30 on someone word on the internet. Has anyone here done it???

PS3 Games ARENT Region Locked,Although check wether your TV is PAL Compatible because some games are in PAL (European) and some are in NTSC.(American).

To give you an example i have a PAL/NTSC HD TV,I Bought a game from the US and it worked fine on my TV Becasue my TV can support NTSC,Just like if you want to buy that game,it will most likely be in PAL so you have to make sure your TV suppots PAL.

Most TV's support both.

I have a Vizio 37'' HD LCD. Its just over a year old now. I'm willing to bet its new enough.

However...... I gotta go research the differences between pal and ntsc. Had no idea there was such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom