Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-03-2005, 04:43 PM   #21
Site Team
Default Re: Arrgg! Revison

Best of luck to those revising!!

[url=http://www.LNXPS.NET]LNXPS.NET - The XPS Library]
David Lindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:45 AM   #22
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Arrgg! Revison

I hated high school. It was so terrible. Now I'm in university (I didn't go to a two year community college). At the moment I'm taking.. Anthropology 108 (Latin American Studies), Anthropology 150 (Human origins), Chemistry 110 (Concepts - easy class), Western History 150 (Ugh, this is like a 300 level course with this damn prof), and Philosophy 100 (another 300 level like class... the professor does a crappy job explaining anything)...

I know in Anthropology 150 I'm getting an A (I know I'll get an A on the final so that's why I say that.. I got two As on the last two midterms). Will have to see about the rest.

I have done a good job balancing this with my social life (i even have a date tomorrow and that's no problem).

I am proud I'm going to one of the finest state university systems in the United States. UCLA for example is overcrowded... it really isn't that much better then CSUN. In fact many people I know opted for CSUN because there were more classes avaliable.

As far as scholarships.. not me... I can get grants tho. That's easier money to get. I am most likely getting $2,000 USD because my grades are pretty good.

Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote