arr TOOTH ACHE

blackjack

Fully Optimized
I am so depressed, I have tooth ache of thunderous proportions and cant get a dentist for the life of me:( I was with a NHS dentist until he got sent down for fraud last year, and so filled in a yellow application form for a new one and sent it off, I'm still waiting:(.
I rang NHS DIRECT Monday morning and they gave me the local clinics number, which i rang and rang and rang no reply, I tried again in the afternoon and got through, hurray i thought only to be told you should have phoned earlier ring back at 8.30am tomorrow morning and leave your details on the answer machine:( . I did as was told only to get a call 30mins later saying we are fully booked ring again at 8.30 tomorrow morning.
I did , got same response so today when i rang i was told "we only do 2 appointments a day and are short on dentists you will have to ring xxx xxx tomorrow after 7pm and get an emergency dentist" WTF!!! :mad: Now I'm fuming, what the hell do they think Ive been trying to do for the past 4DAYS?.
What have i got to do to get a dentist its a piss take any one else having the same trouble?

P.S I even tried to get into some private ones, offered to pay no joy:(

Are there no dental hospitals near you? They normally let people in, providing you dont mind a trainee loose on you :)

Yeah their are some dental hospitals Ive got a number to try tomorrow, but I have just gone back to work after a two week holiday and i don't think it will go down well if i have time off tomorrow, Ive only been to work two days and having Friday of might upset the apple cart.

Yeah, toothaces are bad. Maybe take some advil? I remember once my ear drum got infected, and I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible pain in my ear, and I was completely unable to hear out of it. I thought I was def, but then I took some advil and got right back to sleep.

I also have a very very bad sore throat, going to go and tan a bottle of sore throat medicine now lol

Finely got an appointment at the hospital Miles away today so i hope to get sorted, I have been doped up,with Cocodomol and Ibruprofen and so i set my alarm clock for 5PM instead of 5AM:eek: so i was late for work lol.
IL let you know how it goes.

Good luck, have fun with the trainees, lets hope they get the right tooth mate:)

You where right Raffaz i got Spanish lady, she was nice but lacked a bit of physical strength, it took her 30mins to extract the tooth so she was more knackered than me:D, but i wont complain to much as she did get it out. I look like Ive just gone a round with Mike Tyson lol

for the time being you should just go out and buy some oragel. sorry to here about the pain :(

Back
Top Bottom