Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-25-2005, 11:10 PM   #71
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

I did not insult you're education I insulted what you were learning. I await this double lip with silent anticipation.
__________________

__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Old 03-25-2005, 11:11 PM   #72
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

You can't insult what I'm learning, because you don't know anything about it and not to mention you are completely foolish when it comes to judgements about it. So go jump off a cliff.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 03-25-2005, 11:21 PM   #73
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

Hmmm... if I can't insult what you're learning - how could I have insulted your education in the first place, so this entire line of enquiry is flawed?

As for Politics; its a dreadful thing in the end anyway. Its just another type of marketing - a way to get what you want from those who don't know better. It is as much a tool of Capitalism as it is for any other purpose.
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Old 03-25-2005, 11:22 PM   #74
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Hmmm... if I can't insult what you're learning - how could I have insulted your education in the first place, so this entire line of enquiry is flawed?
I just don't think you are capable of criticizing political science.

Quote:
As for Politics; its a dreadful thing in the end anyway. Its just another type of marketing - a way to get what you want from those who don't know better. It is as much a tool of Capitalism as it is for any other purpose.
You again prove you know nothing..
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 04-12-2005, 11:46 PM   #75
In Runtime
 
Duzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 410
Send a message via AIM to Duzz Send a message via MSN to Duzz Send a message via Yahoo to Duzz
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Marines are like that; doesn't make them good, makes them strong. A Marine who goes up to an Iraq and says my god is bigger than your god is not going to have the chance to fight bare knuckle.
Im a Marine, and basicualy i wouldn say anything about gods or anything of such, all i know is that my fist fits perfectly in someones eye socket. So does any other person no matter what age. Plus im a rifleman and is all Marines, ill just shoot you, dont need damn bare knuckle fighting haha
__________________
Double Tsunami's--Athlon 64 3800--ABIT Fatal1ty AN8 939 Sli--2x512MB Baliztix Ram--Raptor 74GB 10,000RPM--MSI 6800 GT--1/2ID Switech Liquid Cooling
Duzz is offline  
Old 04-12-2005, 11:50 PM   #76
In Runtime
 
Duzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 410
Send a message via AIM to Duzz Send a message via MSN to Duzz Send a message via Yahoo to Duzz
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
You can't insult what I'm learning, because you don't know anything about it and not to mention you are completely foolish when it comes to judgements about it. So go jump off a cliff.
can i be offered to jump off a cliff to? we can do it together i could care less about what people are learning and what people opionion is, America is a place to live, and thats that. So is any other country we all know if a war breaks out, we are all dead anyways so just chill and relax and wait for that day. COMPUTERS is where its at. Enjoy.
__________________
Double Tsunami's--Athlon 64 3800--ABIT Fatal1ty AN8 939 Sli--2x512MB Baliztix Ram--Raptor 74GB 10,000RPM--MSI 6800 GT--1/2ID Switech Liquid Cooling
Duzz is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 12:01 AM   #77
Wizard of Wires
 
setishock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Not sure
Posts: 10,030
Default Blows dust off long dead thread...

How many pages back did you have to go to find this thread?
setishock is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 12:21 AM   #78
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duzz
can i be offered to jump off a cliff to? we can do it together i could care less about what people are learning and what people opionion is, America is a place to live, and thats that. So is any other country we all know if a war breaks out, we are all dead anyways so just chill and relax and wait for that day. COMPUTERS is where its at. Enjoy.
You are nothing more then braindead.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 07:33 AM   #79
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duzz
Im a Marine, and basicualy i wouldn say anything about gods or anything of such, all i know is that my fist fits perfectly in someones eye socket. So does any other person no matter what age. Plus im a rifleman and is all Marines, ill just shoot you, dont need damn bare knuckle fighting haha
Now I can't vouch for your tiny hands or huge eye socket nor do I know if you've ever actually tried to put your fist into the eye socket of a skull but I'm more that sure mine wouldn't. So does any other person no matter what age? :P Now not only does your tiny fist fit into an eye socket - but so does every other person no matter what age... very odd indeed.

Shetishock has a very good point - I don't know whether you actually come to Computer Forums and searched for Marines, or are perhaps going through Giancarlo's or my Posts to see what we have insults but I'm more than sure you'll find a great deal more as you go along.

Again though - I don't know how the American Marines are; I don't myself have a particularly high opinion of it, certainly not as high as Giancarlo, but from that little bout of stupidity and presumption my opinion has not changed Shooting someone generally is not at all good; then an unarmed person, and just to save yourself a proper fight, doesn't shine through as an example of the Honor of the American Marines.
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Old 04-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #80
Site Team
 
David Lindon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,233
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

This is an old thread./
__________________

__________________
[url=http://www.LNXPS.NET]LNXPS.NET - The XPS Library]
David Lindon is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0