Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:12 PM   #51
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Duzz Send a message via MSN to Duzz Send a message via Yahoo to Duzz
Default Re: Army raises enlistment age

Well on this topic ive seen plenty of Marines, that are round that age, and they can whoop some a$$, no worries. They probualy will only working admin and most of the leaders that go to war are damn near 40 so you realy cant say much. They will put a bullet in someones a$$ regaurdless. if you think aobut it.

Old 03-24-2005, 08:48 PM   #52
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Marines are like that; doesn't make them good, makes them strong. A Marine who goes up to an Iraq and says my god is bigger than your god is not going to have the chance to fight bare knuckle.

Old 03-24-2005, 11:35 PM   #53
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

My computer got messed up and had to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn

They didn't have anything like the budget the American Military has; perhaps the Administration on the British part is a feat; but the American Military if far better funded and better equipt; administration in a situation like that should be there in the first place without any special point made if it is.

Irrelevant to what I was discussing.

Quote:
There would have been wars; there would have been the cause of World War 1, but it wouldn't have sparked a World War because Germany wouldn't have been trying to keep up with the British Navy and Germany wouldn't have dared attack British Allies. Simply because of the vastly expanded resources Britain would have had with America; the huge Navy they would have had to protect America as well as the other Colonies, the man power resources and the gold resources.
This is utterly ridiculous. America is far stronger then it would of been under British adminstration. You speak in hypothetical nonsense that is purely ridiculous and totally wrong. May you be continue being wrong. You just don't understand what you are talking about. And screw the british monarchy. America, as a democracy, has risen up and done its best in stopping Hitler.

Without us you would be speaking german.

Quote:
The Russian Revolution wasn't planned until Marx said it should happen, which would have been years into the future. Without a Nazi Germany Franco wouldn't have won, and without a War between Germany and Austria and Britain, Russia and France there wouldn't have been a disgruntelled Hitler, or a Fascist movement, it would have been an Empire still :P
You speak in total hypotheticals that are completely wrong for that matter.

To hell with your opinions.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:54 PM   #54
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Hey hey...calm down you guys.
Old 03-25-2005, 12:21 AM   #55
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Since when did Russia EVER support Hitler during WW2? You're making things up LK. Russia was a true ally. Yes, they had their problems (and I'm Russian, mind you), like everyone else, but they NEVER supported germany nor their aims.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 03-25-2005, 12:56 AM   #56
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Tsk tsk LK. Never diss a Russian with their Mosin-Nagants and Vodka.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:21 AM   #57
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Since when did Russia EVER support Hitler during WW2? You're making things up LK. Russia was a true ally. Yes, they had their problems (and I'm Russian, mind you), like everyone else, but they NEVER supported germany nor their aims.
Russia was very apathetic towards the war. Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact is the proof there. They probably wouldnt have lifted so much as a finger, if Germany hadnt launched Operation Barbarossa. So they werent an ally they were only protecting themselves, which coincidentelly ended up toppling the Reich.
RADEON X800 PRO
JOIN RG Forums its Hella Good!!!
Old 03-25-2005, 06:45 AM   #58
BSOD

Well I have to agree with NOFX. Stalin turned a blind eye to clear warnings that were coming from other nations months before the invasion happened. He didn't believe it.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:31 AM   #59
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
This is utterly ridiculous. America is far stronger then it would of been under British adminstration. You speak in hypothetical nonsense that is purely ridiculous and totally wrong. May you be continue being wrong. You just don't understand what you are talking about. And screw the british monarchy. America, as a democracy, has risen up and done its best in stopping Hitler.

Without us you would be speaking german.
Perhaps, who knows. But Britain; with America would have been far stronger than America. I didn't say the American Part of the British Empire would be as strong as it would have been at the same point as the United States; but the British Empire would have been stronger than America and by enough to not even bring up the idea of an Arms Race, and Germany from even thinking about bringing Britain into a War.

Haha. I doubt that seriously - without America in the War but still there as a country we would be speaking English, or Russian. More likely Russian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
You speak in total hypotheticals that are completely wrong for that matter.
What are your hypotheticals then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
If you could point out where I brought up Russia and Germany in any kind of togetherness it would be interesting
Old 03-25-2005, 12:12 PM   #60
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Perhaps, who knows. But Britain; with America would have been far stronger than America. I didn't say the American Part of the British Empire would be as strong as it would have been at the same point as the United States; but the British Empire would have been stronger than America and by enough to not even bring up the idea of an Arms Race, and Germany from even thinking about bringing Britain into a War.
This is B.S. Britain would of never been more powerful then America because America would of never fully developed. You need to get your facts right..

Quote:
Haha. I doubt that seriously - without America in the War but still there as a country we would be speaking English, or Russian. More likely Russian.
What are your hypotheticals then?
I don't speak with hypotheticals because my opinions are based on actual events.

What a child.

Closed Thread