Argh!!! Nothing To Do On Computers!!!

dragonemperor

Beta member
Recently a friend of mine created a computer club at my school (to look better on his "resume"). But we do NOTHING. We have computers available (Dells with XP all networked and online). But we do absolutely nothing! We go to the computer room and 3 of them play stupid yahoo pool games, some others just check e-mail and then after half an hour, the "president" of the club shows up.

Anyone have any idea what we could do? You should know that the Dells aren't that powerful and we might not get permissions to do certain things. Oh and we're a "non-profit" and "un-funded" club.

u dont necessarily have to install things, u can find flash games and just play them, some support internet gaming.

Drag Racer Online V3 (at newgrounds.com) supports this, just DL it and play away :)

either that or start trying to crack the computer system, just look for back doors! thats what we did for a while at school... if u get into trouble then use the excuse that u were simply tring to make the network more secure by finding holes in its security. A good one is right-click and make a new short cut and direct it to a drive (Eg: S:) and then try to access it, i found 4 drives that dont show up on the student accounts at school!

yep, kinda like when you get your income tax back & don't know what to spend it on.....Lol

Back
Top Bottom