Arabian drifting

Crazy Arabs, I do have to hand it to one guy, it seemed like his car was going off the road but he saved it.

People that do that have to have no brain cells, and the people watching have very low brain cells (just enough to know to start running when a car is careening their way). One rule is that you should never try that in an SUV, lol. Regardless, it's pretty cool if they can actually keep the car under control while doing that. I haven't a clue how they even drift in the first place. If your tire comes off, you might want to stop, not keep on driving...I'm pretty sure you can tell if your tire came off :p

You gotta admit, they have pretty good control over their vehicles.
I know, some pretty crazy control over them. Doing 360's while going in one direction, and however they actually drift... At the same time they are still crazy. I have fun doing a 180 in my old car on my land, but that's, go fast, turn and pull hand brake, turn fully around and stop, not continue going at about the same speed...

They're probably too rich to care how to drift properly. Sliding around and doing 360's while pathetically breaking your wheels off is not drifting.

Yeah, they do have some pretty good control. Did you all see the Ram srt-10 vs ford ranger one? Its pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom