Apple sells out of iPads!

To be quite honest I think a lot of people will be disappointed, granted, I haven't toyed with one myself. They're going off what experienced in the iPod Touch and the iPhone. From what I've read and seen, the iPad is just a bigger iPod. You're essentially paying for a bigger screen.

I think people will definitely buy it. It won't be a hit like the iPod Touch/iPhone, but it will bring them profit. I think they'll have better luck when they drop the prices. Having an iPod Touch with that big of a screen would be loads of fun, but I don't want to dish out $600 for it.

I am still waiting for someone to hack together an iPod touch with a physical hard drive. I find it ridiculous that apple charges so much for extra memory in their flash-based iPods. NAND flash does not cost that much.

I really want on of those samsung 240GB 1.8" drives in one. That would be pretty cool. 64GB is pathetic, apple.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1022508 said:
Pretty impressive for a product that nobody has even physically touched yet!

Stephen Colbert has one already. So, one person has touched it.

Waiting to get my hands on one, but i don't see the appeal personally. Apart from that little fruit on the back

Back
Top Bottom