Apple

Yeah, but I was in PC World today and those new Macs look so cool! Some of them are black and some are grey, and they're slightly cheaper than you'd think.

I like OSX, the new Macs and iTunes actually, it's just well overpriced.

Apple are corporate pigs. Their stuff is all proprietary so nobody else can use it, it's overpriced, iTunes Sharing/Music Store is so restricted (only 5 users connected a day to your music library (and only people on your own subnet can access it), and only allowed to authorise DRM tracks for 5 different computers... piss off).

For some reason, though, Apple don't seem to care if you install OSX on about a million different machines. I'm told it doesn't even ask for a serial number. Strange, seeing as it's their flagship product alongside the iPod.

iPod is too expensive. Plus, the special edition U2 iPod, bugger off. I'm not paying £300+ for a black-and-red version of the normal iPod that's endorsed by Bono, the biggest tosser of all time IMHO. And who needs videos on an MP3 player? Yeah, let's just fit a fully equipped operating theatre, as well as a donkey sanctuary, to the next model, and we can charge $800 for it. People'll still buy it, blinded by faith, brand loyalty, hype, lies and white plastic, and Apple laugh all the way to the bank.

Think about it, folks. If you think MS are bad, Apple are learning from them. MS are straightening out... you can't download Apple software for free through an Academic program like you can with MS.

Apple just keep releasing things, what next? iWank? iShotJFK?

Watch this space, kiddies.

EDIT: Just read what I wrote. I am losing my mind.

You guys can always go for the Zune. It looks pretty nice, and the Wi-Fi features are decent. You can do Zune to Zune music sharing or you can even connect to the Zune Marketplace and buy music from there, provided you have Zune Unlimited account. There are gonna be some pretty slick accessories too. Microsoft has contracts with some of the same accessory manufacturers as Apple does. My only complaint is the size (it's kinda thicker than you want it to) and the storage space. For $299 (I think) you get a 30GB Zune. Kinda measly when you compare it to Apple's 80GB for about $150 more.

Haha, UK must be high on something. :p Yeah, I agree with some of your points. All Apple does is really milk all your money from you. They provide you with a great player that is plain and basic, then force you to buy accessories to enable other features like radio etc. :mad:

UK31337, I think you make alot of sense.

(your swearing however does not)

Back
Top Bottom