Apparently my old house was a death wish.

Fully Optimized
So about my family moved out of our house and into an apartment. (Don'task me why on earth why)...

Anyway, for the past month now, it's been on the market and someone just recently gave us an offer but earlier today, the offer fell through.

Apparently one of several problems (and the most severe) was the level of Radon gas.

-For those of you who do not know what Radon gas is, it is the byproduct of natural uranium breakdown in granite rich / composed soil. The gas is lethal and cancer causing over the long term.

The accepted levels of radon gas deemed safe is levels 1-3. Levels considered dangerous is 4 and above.

Our house's level was 24. So now before our house can sell, a $1200 Radon gas filter and removal system needs to be installed to bring the Radon gas in our home to acceptable levels.

wow yall should get screened for cancer and u should put that on fmylife.com cuz that sucks

wow...that does suck! Well like Rube said, you's should go and get screened for any signs of cancer. Be to be safe then sorry...right :)

Yeah, you gotta watch the radon. Silent killer. I always see advertisements on tv about getting your house tested and putting in radon detectors.

Back
Top Bottom