Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
empire! LOL! sicne when have i seen anything good come outta this forum not to mention most people here are underaged preeteens with mood swings and lack of morals.

and mabye youd understand after youve been though what ive been though

and one last note

get over yourselfs its just a forum. making it the key thing in your lifes is amking you all weak

week is some women that ccant get her mind around thinking a place to help and guide people in the computing world is her little playground

you may not see any good come out of this but ask those who have made alot of friends from this place, those who have had help with big decisions, those who have had help in sorting there sites, those who have help fixing there computer, those who have help Learning

ask them
and actually read my posts before you reply
and i warn you your on thin ice

What happened to using dashed lines to seperate ideas instead of making a new post?

root im this close to breaking im that annoyed do you realy want to push me

and how old are you im not letting a preeteen control anything. they shouldnt be allowed too.

this sint a playground for me. never has been. i came here to help people with networking!! thats all i came here to do. i saw this site on a google adwords thing form a netwokring hardware site.

all i wanted was to help people come here.

and actually originally I got silly when me and mr miuxx was acting liek we were partying on here. it kinda induced me to be a tad mroe silly, then LK came on here and got me a lil fired up as well with his MS rules and MS armies posts!

so i decided to get a bit more silly to bring teh place life afterr the first major flamewar since my visit.

all i wanted to do was lighten up the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom