an apartment for $84,000/mo!

yes a very funny one! I was about tempted to tell my apartment manager, that was outside when I was gonna check the snail mail, but Its best I dont deal with staff hardly at all. he he.

yes it is, and This archstone I live at is fallign apart! they just HAVE TO TAR the place and not give anyone any notice! grrr! and the gutters fell of my building!!!!

I think they are slacking off and its not good specially during peak moving time!!

Flip threw the pictures, there is only one person in there driveway probuly the guy takeing the picture, everyone seen the typo and isnt moveing in :) haha

LOLz

I know this archstone over here is badly managed, the employees here are inconsiderate, they dont tell you if they are gonna tar your parking lot, and they are doing it to 4 buildings! they have 14 build. I think I think they are doing 6 as of today!

also they are having alot of problems with everything!

and they don't fix them! someone moved and left trash sitting outside thier door, and no one is cleaning it up!, they painted thier doornob red!

they don't tell anyone who used to live at the place that they've recieved packages, i had to call the previous owners of this place to tell them they got a package from DHL, they were nice people too! DHL dont even knock on your dorr when you do got a package. and the package even said sig required!

the people in the office are creepy exept scott the asst. manager. the others creep me out alot and they are lazy and incosiderate!

this place is disapointing me alot I hope the new archstone I move to in NC isnt like this one!

Wow dude, dont. Man with them kind of problems, i dont wish that apon you, get out while you still can.

yah!

more easter egg alert on archstoneapartments.com!!!

http://www.archstoneapartments.com/Apartments/Colorado/Denver/Archstone+Riverfront+Park/Photo+gallery.htm?cid=ARP

theres a blurry person in one of the pictures (furthest right!) !!!!

looks like they badly photoshopped someone oitta that pic!

if you find more easter eggs let me know! ;)

this is interesting!

heres the pic standlone:
arpkthr.jpg
arpex03hr.jpg

its not very professional to have people in your pics on your website for apartments!

and to let you know the prev, people who lived here the package was thier diploma for college!

You know what, i feel a little hate mail comeing on........ :) Ill write there CO and tell them they need to inforce regulations more often. Im sure if you wrote him since you are a paying customer he would blast his employees. Jumping the Command works i tell you what.

Back
Top Bottom