Anyone want GMAIL?

David Lindon said:
Why do they allow 2.223?
For every email you receive the storage space increments, if someone sends you a email with 5 meg attachment it will go up by the same amount. :D

GMail Drive is a Shell Namespace Extension that creates a virtual filesystem around your Google GMail account, allowing you to use GMail as a storage medium.

I have several of these setup, 10 meg maximum file limit. GMail Drive shell extension available from here... :D

http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm

Re: -

meowmixman said:
http?r=199570
Edited to remove link

Go to the link above and get Paid to search Google... It really works and has Millions of users now. Get 2 cents a search and 80 cents a referal.. (a person to join). Also all the people u get to join, u get the money from their searches also!! GREAT DEAL AND IT WORKS!!

Spam & Scam :mad:

Edit: Thank you... :D

Bahawolf said:
Well, for people who don't have it already...

Lots of storage..
Short email addres.. (@gmail.com)
POP3 and webmail access...
And FREE.

What's the catch? If it's so good, how come a majority of the people I know don't even have one? I never heard of gmail before by Google. I heard it is spyware. Can someone please enlighten me on this? If it is legit, I will get it. Gian, what do you think of gmail?

TRDCorolla said:
What's the catch? If it's so good, how come a majority of the people I know don't even have one? I never heard of gmail before by Google. I heard it is spyware. Can someone please enlighten me on this? If it is legit, I will get it. Gian, what do you think of gmail?
Gmail is invite only, only someone you know with a Gmail account can invite you to open an account.

You cannot go to Google and sign up like Hotmail or Yahoo.

No there is no spyware.

Yes it is legitimate.

Consider yourself enlightened...

Oh, I guess it's the toolbar I hear that has the spyware. So why does Google do this? Wouldn't it be easier to just let people sign up for it instead of invites? They would get more customers that way and be way popular.

yah, google never has been right anywaz, theier search sucks. mostly ebay sites and spyware sites on it now and those bogus "search" sites that typically come up if you misstype a domain.

I use yahoo and msn.

TRDCorolla said:
Oh, I guess it's the toolbar I hear that has the spyware. So why does Google do this? Wouldn't it be easier to just let people sign up for it instead of invites? They would get more customers that way and be way popular.
No fun in that, it's the way Google do things.

Just going off topic a little bit here, Google for "Orkut" and see if you can join that as well, it's a big community thing started by them.

Back
Top Bottom