Anyone wanna talk about DRAGONS?

So, a kid at work a couple months ago, 8th grader, tried telling me fire breathing dragons existed, but went extinct when humans hunted them, and then there were water and earth dragons as well. He believed every word he said 100% too... it was sad, lol.

So, a kid at work a couple months ago, 8th grader, tried telling me fire breathing dragons existed, but went extinct when humans hunted them, and then there were water and earth dragons as well. He believed every word he said 100% too... it was sad, lol.

Tsh... An Earth breathing Dragon? What the * does that mean?? This is strangely sounding like a Spyro the Dragon game... Fun, but strange...

not trying to hijack the thread or nothing but i gotta say your avatar is mighty nice overlord.

:D:D
Thaaaanks!!! ^__^
It's a Night Elf from World of Warcraft :D

Oh and BEST DRAON GAME EVER!!!
Legend-of-Spyro-Dragon-wallpaper-1617.jpg

never played the game but i know of it ive read a few threads on here about it and seen many people bigging it up etc.

never played the game but i know of it ive read a few threads on here about it and seen many people bigging it up etc.

Oh it's NICE!! :D The classic Spyro PS1 games have changed. Now Spyro is this epic hero :D The game is called The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon... Oh and also, there's a rumor saying there's going to be a Spyro Movie this December 25 ^_^

these dragons are not naked i dont like this

LOL Why are you always talking about naked Dragons? Technically there not wearing a lether jacket, but I don't get the punch-line... O_O

i own a ps2 but i don't own any spiro games but that picture might persuade me enough to buy a game.

Back
Top Bottom