Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 08:07 PM   #1
Solid State Member

Send a message via AIM to tvitemd
Cool anyone up for an easy $10 via paypal? read for info...

Hey... I am trying to complete one of those referral based sites, except this one is for a free video ipod! I need referrals, so I will give whoever signs up through my referral link $10 via paypal to the same email address they signed up to the site from. Just read everything, and if you have any questions IM me and I can help you all you want.

The site is not a scam, my cousin got a free mini ipod from it.

The company is extremly safe, it was featured on cnn and tech tv as a legit site.

You only need 5 referrals for a 30gb ipod video.

To complete the referral, you must sign up and complete one offer, but the offer must be the one listed in the step by step directions. It is a free 30-day trial to Stamps.com, just sign up for thefree trial and your referral is completed. As long as you cancel your free trial within 30 days, your credit card will not get charged.

<LINK REMOVED >

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE IM ME AT AOL SCREEN NAME: TVitems

here is how it works:

It is really simple how it works. You must be thinking it is a scam, well it isn't. Why do they give you the free Ipods? They give them to you because the companys that they ask you to complete an offer for gives them $80-$100 for every offer completed when referred from the site with the free ipods. So, when you complete an offer and refer 5 people, they make 1 + 5 x $100 = $600 and then gives you an ipod for about $300 including shipping and everything, so they make about $300 while you get a free video ipod!!! It is kind of like timesharing and hotels besides this is with sites and ipods!!!

and now here are step by step directions on what to do to receive your $10 and you could just refer 5 people and receive an ipod video for you as well!!!

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU USE THIS LINK TO SIGN UP, SO AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE COMPLETING AN OFFER I WILL GET A NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE AND WILL SEND $10 VIA PAYPAL TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!

< LINK REMOVED >

#1 As soon as you click the link, on the bottom right you should see a blank spot to type in your email address and above that it should say "Create an Account" and "Referred by: rochlanib@aol.com."

#2 Type in your REAL email address and for the account type put in Referral. Hit continue.

#3 Create a password and type in the rest of your info CORRECTLY and hit Register. You should receive an email now with your username and password, as you just typed.

#4 Log into the site and click offers (in the top navigation.)

#5 After clicking offers, click instant offers. It is above the spot where it has thepage #'s.

#6 Look for the offer that says "STAMPS *FREE TRIAL*" and click the Complete button. It is a 30 day free trial, all you have to do is register for it!!! Your credit card will only be charged if you exceed the 30 day free trial.

#7 Click "Continue with this offer."

#8 Click sign up.

#9 Type in all of the info it asks you for and follow all of the instructions. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH THE PROMOTION CODE (If you touch that, then the site will not find out that you completed an offer)

#10 YOUR DONE!! Go to your account on Yourfreevideoipod.com and click "Progress" to see that your offer has completed through Yourfreevideoipod.com. YOU COULD SEE YOUR REFERRAL LINK THERE TOO. To cancel the free trial just call STAMPS.COM (1-888-434-0055) and select option 1 and ask them to cancel your account. Now all you have to do next is have 8 other people do the same! AS EASY AS THAT!

You could cancel your free 30 day trial any time before 30 days and your credit card will not be charged at all.

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE IM ME AT AOL SCREEN NAME: TVitems

Thanks!

Pyramid scheme - links removed and thread locked.

It's against CF rules to advertise pyramid schemes here.

Old 10-15-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
BSOD

Default Re: anyone up for an easy $10 via paypal? read for info...

Hmmm.... it's sort of spam, but sort of isn't. I mean, he's politely asking and all. Hmmmm..... If I were a mod, I'd probably leave it, but that's just me.

Old 10-15-2005, 08:17 PM   #3
Solid State Member

lol. I am trying to get my son a free video ipod. I will give you $10 if you do it. it isn't spam, it really works...

I figured 5 x $10 = $50, $50 for a video ipod. SURE I WILL BUY IT!

lol
Old 10-15-2005, 08:23 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Well.. Seeing as hes a newb and his first post is advertisement for a site, It is most likely a scam...

But thats just me

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Old 10-15-2005, 08:28 PM   #5
Solid State Member

I just never signed up. My son uses this site all the time, I am sure he will start posting in the future. In matter of fact, he just built his new computer and got some help from this site.

I understand that I am a "newb" and everything, but you shouldn't just accuse of spam because of me being new to this site. I gaurantee you will get the $10 via paypal as soon as you complete a referral.
Closed Thread