Anyone still doing Live Search Club?

freestyler105

Golden Master
I just decided to start again the other day after getting a 360 controller in the mail. I ordered it about 6 months ago.

I'm going for the MS Office 2007 Standard for 25,000 tickets. It's worth $400 apparently, so I'm gonna try to take it back to Best Buy for cash / store credit :)

The 1,000 ticket per day limit sucks though.

There was a double ticket day a couple days ago, I was going to start doing it again, but then stopped after about 1,500 tickets lol

i do it, i use bots sometimes (for research of course) but im too lazy to set the new ones up now that they patched a bunch of stuff. i used to have one that would get me 1000points in about 20 minutes, i guess i gotta start finding new bots for "research". i have like 800 points left in my account after getting a web cam, it took like 2 months to ship, not too bad. i would go for that zune but i already have the 80gb version.

I gave up... the captcha's are a pain when I'm doing research. I've moved on to other sites.... pm for a list....

It's pretty good, although the 1,000 ticket per day limit makes the best prizes take a long time to get. The Xbox 360 controller is a good deal if you want to just exchange it for cash, it only takes about a week to save up for and it's worth $50.

Back
Top Bottom