Anyone for some cs?

Steam ive got it but didnt have it installed you dont have CS:S corolla???

Yeah, unfortunately no, not anymore. I can't believe I got rid of the game. I'm going to have to go do some game shopping. I wish CounterStrike had some better graphics though.

WHat's the difference between COUnterstike Source and Counterstrike Condition Zero?

You got rid of HL2??? you just gave ur steam account or what man??? Source has great grafcis man!! thats why i cant go to 1.6 again to many hackers and grafics are to shitty, Counterstrike CZ is the same as 1.6 just dif desings of levels and dif weap models thats all

Everything I have are gone. I can't even remember my steam account, lol. THat shows how much interest I had in it at the time. Now, I'm kind of creeping my way into it since I know quite a few people playing it.

TRDCorolla said:
Everything I have are gone. I can't even remember my steam account, lol. THat shows how much interest I had in it at the time. Now, I'm kind of creeping my way into it since I know quite a few people playing it.
Awww man that sucks :( remember!!! :p right now im gonna get a new acc cause mine is banned from secure servers cause of hacking a buddy of mine screwed it up :mad:

Back
Top Bottom