Anyone Play Runescape?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Doess anyone play? Its a pretty good game, I just started playing again after a 9 month gap lol

Paradox said:
Doess anyone play? Its a pretty good game, I just started playing again after a 9 month gap lol

Nope, I personally think the game is just garbage. Also, too many idiots selling accounts on there and people paying like 600$ for accounts.

People need to get lifes.

i agree with BobTheLOL. I think to many people are getting caught up in it and willing to pay alot of money for some online game experience thats not that great!!!

The makers are raking in the money, with the whole members thing!

used to play rs classic, level 74.

Then I got bored so i started autoing in it (cheating)

Then they closed down free and only kept up rs2 (Gay)

BobTheLOL said:
Nope, I personally think the game is just garbage. Also, too many idiots selling accounts on there and people paying like 600$ for accounts.

People need to get lifes.

Trust me, after you find those 'good' MMORPGs, it is rubbish !
And it is definately true that people are selling accounts, its a scam (scam, scam, scam and more scam), its prohibited if you actually read the rules and who even knows if your going to get reported and get the account banned, whether or not you bought it ...
I used to play, i was lvl 60 or 65 with all stats pretty good ... and a money making account which was lvl 10 but heaps of cash ... lvl 63 mining and 73 woodcutting
I've ditched the game now ... timewasting and quite boring, its just like wanting to go back to dial up when you've fully experienced broadband ! I would die ...

dyserq said:
Trust me, after you find those 'good' MMORPGs, it is rubbish !
And it is definately true that people are selling accounts, its a scam (scam, scam, scam and more scam), its prohibited if you actually read the rules and who even knows if your going to get reported and get the account banned, whether or not you bought it ...
I used to play, i was lvl 60 or 65 with all stats pretty good ... and a money making account which was lvl 10 but heaps of cash ... lvl 63 mining and 73 woodcutting
I've ditched the game now ... timewasting and quite boring, its just like wanting to go back to dial up when you've fully experienced broadband ! I would die ...

I sold 2 MMO accounts made about 300$..

Back
Top Bottom