Anyone know if this is a legal substance?

The 'legal bud' is weaksauce. Takes so much of it to feel anything...

Off topic: Do you have the HTC tilt bro?

Do you know any good iPhone themes for it? I can't find one that works well.

It is.

Done it too many times.

And Absynth, you don't know what you are talking about.

You are supposed to smoke a bowl of the EXTRACT.

The most popular distributor is Purple Sticky Salvia. They come in 5x, 10x, 20x, 30x, 40x, and even 60x.

You are supposed to smoke a SMALL bowl of the high (40x) stuff with a butane lighter and a short, small pipe, completely roasting the entire bowl in 1 hit. Hold it in for 20-30 seconds, and exhale.

Wait a few seconds, then slip into another dimension ;)

Its fun the first few times, but after the 5th time doing it, its not that great anymore.

Go look up Kratum Root and google "Legal Highs". There are some pretty interesting things out there.... Haha

Do you know any good iPhone themes for it? I can't find one that works well.

Sure but I prefer my setup of SBP Mobile shell 2.0 with hacked icons and HTC home customizer. Here are some skins that should help you mimick the Iphone though.

WMP Skin
iFonz Skin
Iphone Keyboard
Iphone Dial Pad
Iphone Lock

Also here is a forum were you'll find all kinds of useful hacks and cooked roms for your tilt. This site has massive amounts of info on modding phones. Just scroll down to the Kaiser section IE HTC 8925, Kaiser, At&t Tilt lol.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/index.php

that is legal and its nothing like pot at all
if any thing its more like shrooms except its lasts 5 mins
DO NOT LET YOUR FRIENDS FUCK WITH U
it can really fuck up your trip

O BTW heres my today screen setup with the modded icons I was telling you about. If interested let me know and I'll send you the .dat file setup.

MyPhone-1.jpg

Now we can get back to un hijacking your own thread :)

Back
Top Bottom