Anyone here play poker?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
I play at holdempoker.com for free. my user name is dishdogs (i have no clue y i put the "s" on). i also play with friends. we play $5 games if all chips are worth the same, $10 games if chips are worth different amounts, and $20 games if we have wilds (we use the jokers). we just play texes holdem.

Dishdog said:
I play at holdempoker.com for free. my user name is dishdogs (i have no clue y i put the "s" on). i also play with friends. we play $5 games if all chips are worth the same, $10 games if chips are worth different amounts, and $20 games if we have wilds (we use the jokers). we just play texes holdem.

LMAO, real money online poker.. eek... I am OK at poker, but Eucre is my thing! PREPARE TO BE STOMPED!

i don't play online real money poker. i tried to pick up Eucre and was useless at it lol.

Dishdog said:
i don't play online real money poker. i tried to pick up Eucre and was useless at it lol.

A guy on my forums won 20,000$ playign online poker, cost him 120$, but 20,000$ is alot of money

Dishdog said:

It is an easy game, but the game originated here in Indiana, definentally an Indiana game.

i played w/ pennies once or twice over at my friends house...i was pretty good...but don't remember what beats what lol

I play quite rarely with my friends. We usually play with the bet being about 3-6€. Never played online, it just doesn't have right the feeling when u r sitting infront of ur monitor. And there is almost no way to tell if someone is bluffing. And without bluffing poker just ain't poker anymore.

or gain loads of money,lol. thats y it's called gambelling. from playing with my friends i'm up about $50.

Back
Top Bottom