Anyone Good At Chemistry?

Put it in the vent system :D

Hahaha.......... You couldnt see two feet in front of you with that much dry ice spewing out everywhere.

Haha well the thing is were going to have inside the cage, and no one could do anything about it. Then at a certain time were going to make it drop into the warm water to instantaneously sublimate all the dry ice, (during passing time; it's going to be crazy).

This is also going to be used as a distraction for another prank.

Also if anyone knows what the poisonous/dangerous concentration of c02 is per meter cubed that'd be great. Been trying to find it; safety's a big concern.

http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/ivhhn/guidelines/gas/co2.html

that has some info about co2 poising, and effects at different concentrations... now you just have to do some math. rember, 1 liter is 1,000 Cubic Cm.

I'll be doing some preliminary numbers, but the number jockeying is going to be done by the math team so we can find out how much dry ice we can use safely.

Whats unfortunate is that no one will know how much careful planning went into this. Ah well. Were also thinking of putting cameras where the dry ice is going to be dropped, and broadcast it live on the buildings TV's, so you can see it happening. Our building has TV's in the hallways and rooms, all controlled from a single point; so this is perfect.

I think once they see the dry ice, they will get people out of the school anyways.

I think once they see the dry ice, they will get people out of the school anyways.

Dry ice really isn't dangerous, except in extreme concentrations. Even a 200 lb block wouldn't pose a serious threat; i could see them attempting to carry on. And I never said it was a school, that would be illegal :p

Back
Top Bottom