Anyone get stuck on these?

BGates14

In Runtime
Anyone ever get stuck on those authentication codes that you have to enter when regestering for sites or sometimes when you post things? I get stuck on normal ones enough as it is with case sensitive ones and some numbers look like letters or vice versa, now on a few sites they had sideways letters and numbers, I always have to do them like 3-4 times before I get it.

Yea, they get on my nerves! Type it wrong about 500 times hah! Has to be done though I guess for the spammers and what not:(

Yeah, sometimes you can't read them. A lot of them have a refresh button on them that will change the code. Sometimes I can't really make out the first one so I refresh it a couple times till I find an easy one....lol

They drive me crazy ;) Some have audio links now as well tho to read the code out for u, but if ur like me, i can never be bothered waiting for the audio to play lol.

The audio links are more of a pfft who needs those when I read it and then I get stuck for like 3 mins, once I got frustraited and ended up needing my friend to come over and do it for me haha.

borat_sagdiyev said:
i wonder how they are generated :)

step 1: print out the output from a roandom number/letter generator
step 2: give the print out, along with markers to a 3 year old.
step 3: scan in the drawing, and give it a name different from the orginal printout

Back
Top Bottom